Discover the treasures of Apuseni Mountains in 4 days of wonder
Brasov or Sibiu to Arieseni, by private bus.
In our way we will visit Alba Iulia Citadel City and Scarisoara Cave.
Arrival to Arieseni village, accommodation. Dinner.
Galbenei Gorges Trail - 5 hours trek
Today circuit trail (5h) to visit the spectacular karst region from the sources of the Galbenei Valley - the Galbenei Spring and the Cascada Evantai (The Fan-shaped waterfall)
Accommodation in Arieseni. Dinner..
Cetatile Ponorului (Ponor Fortress Circuit) and Crossing the Cave
The Ponor Fortress Circuit: This circuit route allows you to visit the most spectacular and grandiose karst complex in the Apuseni Mountains – Cetatile (Fortresses of) Ponor - rock formation that resemble fortresses.
This trail is in some places with high difficulty.
The circuit: Dolina I (ravine) – then the monumental gate, the great portal of Ponorului cave and then, if the weather and the water level allow it, we make a spectacular, addrenaline rich and fun crossing of the cave - Dolina II (ravine, optional) - Dolina III(ravine) - The Balconies (scenic view) - Fortress Valley - Arieseni. Total trek time 5-7 hours.
Accommodation in Arieseni. Dinner.
Sunken Village and return home
Breakfast then return home, but not without first visiting the tailings lake at Geamana with his sunken village the tower of the old church rising from its poisoned waters.
Medium to easy trek, but with some short very difficult or technical parts. Tourists participants must have a good physical condition and have minimal experience on the mountain.
Attention! Specific on mountains, we can expect a sudden worsening of weather!
- English/french/spanish speaking guide during the entire trip
- Transport from Brasov or Sibiu, by minibus or car depending on the number of participants
- Guest House accommodation – half board
The price does not include:
– Other meals than those specified in the program
– Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
– Any other services required by tourists, or any additional services not specified in the program due to force majeure (eg costs arising from the extension of stay due to bad weather)
Price for at least 4 persons.
Special prices for large groups.